Disney Dreams Collection by Thomas Kinkade Studios: 2024 Mini Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Out of Stock. Usually Ships in 3-5 Days
Remember the timeless charm of favorite Disney characters and stories in settings imagined by Thomas Kinkade Studios in the Disney Dreams 2024 Mini Wall Calendar—perfect for small spaces at home, school, or work.
Each monthly spread of this space-saving calendar features a different full-color details of paintings such as Disney Snow White Discovers the Cottage, Disney Mulan Blossoms of Love, Disney Mary Poppins Returns, and Disney Lion King Return to Pride Rock.
- 7" x 7" (7" x 14" open) — a great size for small spaces
- Fold-around cover design eliminates need for plastic packaging
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2023
- Spans January–December 2024
- Grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Full-color detail images from the Disney Dreams Collection by Thomas Kinkade Studios
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade, the Painter of Light™, emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art—and the branded products created from that art. From textiles, to collectibles, to music and books, Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created.
Thomas Kinkade, the famed Painter of Light™, loved to share his passion for art and his creative process with other artists throughout his career. Thom believe in supporting artist development and exchanged ideas with artists. Through this collaborative environment, Thom passed down his methods and imparted the techniques, concepts, and vision for his signature Kinkadian style. Today, the artists of the Thomas Kinkade Studios apply many of the same techniques created and used by Thom during his lifetime; from sketching to digital and oil brushwork, to image recapture and his use of light. Over time, these mastered skills have evolved into a style of art adored by collectors around the world.