Cruel as the Grave (Bill Slider Mystery #22) (Hardcover)
Out of Stock. Usually Ships in 3-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 22 in the Bill Slider Mystery series.
- #14: Kill My Darling (Bill Slider Mysteries #14) (Large Print / Hardcover): Out of Stock - email or call for price 541-347-4111
- #16: Hard Going (Bill Slider Mystery #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #17: Star Fall: A Bill Slider British Police Procedural (Bill Slider Mystery #17) (Hardcover): $29.95
- #18: One Under (Bill Slider Mystery #18) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #19: Old Bones (Bill Slider Mystery #19) (Hardcover): $32.95
- #20: Shadow Play: A British Police Procedural (Bill Slider Mystery #20) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #21: Headlong (Bill Slider Mystery #21) (Hardcover): $28.99
The murder of a personal fitness trainer draws DCI Bill Slider and his team into a baffling investigation where nothing is as it first appears. Fitness trainer Erik Lingoss is found dead in his west London flat, his head smashed by one of his own dumbbells. His heartlessly-dumped girlfriend, blood on her clothes and hands, is the prime suspect. She had means, opportunity, and motive. But is the case as clear-cut as it seems? Handsome Erik Lingoss had clients in high places; and he seemed to engender powerful emotions. If it was a crime of passion, there was plenty of that to go round: love strong as death, jealousy cruel as the grave. Who did he let in to his flat that evening? Where is his missing mobile phone? Why is seven hundred pounds in cash stuffed under his pillow? The deeper Slider and his team dig, the clearer it becomes there's far more to this case than meets the eye.
About the Author
Cynthia Harrod-Eagles was born and educated in London and had a variety of jobs in the commercial world before becoming a full-time writer. She is the author of the internationally acclaimed Bill Slider mysteries and the historical Morland Dynasty series. She lives in London, is married with three children and enjoys music, wine, gardening, horses and the English countryside.