I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound)
Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $16.25
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #2) (I Survived Graphix #2) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #3: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #3) (I Survived Graphix #3) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Large Print / Library Binding): Not Available to Order
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $18.40
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $17.25
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $17.25
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): Not Available to Order
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Not Available to Order
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Not Available to Order
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound): $17.00
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Hardcover): Not Available to Order
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $16.25
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound): $16.25
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Hardcover): Not Available to Order
- #21: I Survived the Galveston Hurricane, 1900 (I Survived #21) (Hardcover): Not Available to Order
The terrifying details of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake jump off the page
Ten-year-old Leo loves being a newsboy in San Francisco -- not only does he get to make some money to help his family, he's free to explore the amazing, hilly city as it changes and grows with the new century. Horse-drawn carriages share the streets with shiny new automobiles, new businesses and families move in every day from everywhere, and anything seems possible.
But early one spring morning, everything changes. Leo's world is shaken -- literally -- and he finds himself stranded in the middle of San Francisco as it crumbles and burns to the ground. Does Leo have what it takes to survive this devastating disaster?
The I SURVIVED series continues with another thrilling story of a boy caught in one of history's most terrifying disasters.