To Sir Phillip, with Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Penelope & Colin's Story, The Inspiration for Bridgerton Season Three (Bridgertons #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Mass Market): $9.99
A New York Times Bestseller
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the story of Eloise Bridgerton, in the fifth of her beloved Regency-set novels featuring the charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix.
Sir Phillip knew that Eloise Bridgerton was a spinster, and so he’d proposed, figuring that she’d be homely and unassuming, and more than a little desperate for an offer of marriage. Except . . . she wasn’t. The beautiful woman on his doorstep was anything but quiet, and when she stopped talking long enough to close her mouth, all he wanted to do was kiss her . . . and more.
Did he think she was mad? Eloise Bridgerton couldn’t marry a man she had never met! But then she started thinking . . . and wondering . . . and before she knew it, she was in a hired carriage in the middle of the night, on her way to meet the man she hoped might be her perfect match. Except . . . he wasn’t. Her perfect husband wouldn’t be so moody and ill-mannered, and while Phillip was certainly handsome, he was a large brute of a man, rough and rugged, and totally unlike the London gentlemen vying for her hand. But when he smiled . . . and when he kissed her . . . the rest of the world simply fell away, and she couldn’t help but wonder . . . could this imperfect man be perfect for her?
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author JULIA QUINN began writing one month after graduating from college and, aside from a brief stint in medical school, she has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. Her novels have been translated into 43 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for BRIDGERTON, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.
“If you’ve never read romance novels, start here.” — Washington Post
“Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them.” — NPR Books
“Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen.” — Jill Barnett
“Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit.” — Kirkus Reviews